31st March – 15th April 2018
Cuningar Loop – Overtoun Park – Cambuslang Park
Hop on your bike for an Easter egg hunt with a difference.
The Easter bunny has been spinning around on her bike delivering Easter eggs. But now her bike is suffering and she needs your help to fix it. Dotted around 3 parks are the clues to 3 parts that need fixed. Find all the eggs hidden in any of the 3 parks and note down the letters you see on the back. Rearrange the letters to solve the puzzle and email the answers to us or pop into Bike Town to win your PRIZE!
Get any of the 3 words right and you’ll receive a goody bag and a £10 e-voucher to spend on servicing your bike at Bike Town. Find all 3 words and you’ll be entered into our prize draw to win a bike *.
You have the whole of the Easter holidays to explore the three parks and come up with the answers. Go egg hunting any time you like from 31st March to 15th April, or join on of our three guided Saturday rides.
How to enter:
- We’ve produced this handy leaflet with spaces to write down the letters. Feel free to download it and print it off to use when you’re out and about.
- When you’ve found all 6 eggs in any (or all) of the three parks and think you’ve solved the word puzzle, simply email us your answer(s) to: email@example.com
- You’ll receive your e-voucher straight away and if you’ve solved the puzzle in all three parks, you’ll be entered into our prize draw to win a bike. You’ll also have a Bike Town goody bag waiting for you at our store, so pop in and pick it up – we’d love to see you and hear about your adventures.
Good luck and have fun!
* Terms and conditions:
- Entries must be submitted by email or in person at Bike Town’s premises by midnight on 15th April 2018
- We’ll accept one entry to the prize draw for a bike per person, upon receipt of three correct answers to the three puzzles
- We’re offering one Bike Town goody bag per person who solves any of the three word puzzles in the three parks
- Goody bags are available for collection from Bike Town, 5 Thomson Court, Rutherglen
- There’s a maximum limit of 5 goody bags per household
- £10 e-vouchers will be emailed in response to each correct entry, on the basis of one voucher per person. Please check the terms and conditions on the voucher.
- Parents and Guardians: if you are emailing on behalf of multiple kids, please mark each entry with each child’s name, so we know they are not duplicate entries.
- The winner of the bike will be drawn from all eligible entries and the winner notified by email by 30th April 2018.
- The bike winner will be able to choose from any refurbished bike on display at Bike Town at the time they visit to choose their bike. The prize must be chosen by 31st May 2018.
- The prize of a bike is not exchangeable for any other products or a monetary value.